Library is an integral part of any higher educational institute. The college has an enriched library with a huge collection of Textbooks & Reference Books, Journals, magazines and periodicals. The Library room has separate reading spaces for faculty members and students. Internet facility is provided to ensure easy access to the e-resources. The institute has subscribed to INFLIBNET N-LIST programme and the British Council Library.
- To support & encourage the Teaching, Learning & Research process of the Institute
- To provide enough textbooks & periodicals for the courses offered by the institute
- To provide additional reference books to enhance knowledge
- To supplement the teaching, learning & research activity by providing additional information sources in the form of E-resources
- To assist the users in their search for information
- To support mission of parent organization
|Monday To Saturday||7.30 am. to 5.30 pm.|
|Sundays and Public Holidays
During Examination Period
|10.00 AM. To 4.00 PM|
- Identity Card is compulsory to enter in the library. Students are required to submit their identity card at the counter
- Readers are required to make an entry in the Daily Visitor Register
- Readers should leave their personal belongings at baggage counter. The students/readers are solely responsible for loss/theft/missing valuables. The library staffs are in no way responsible for their belongings.
- Readers should maintain silence in the Library and should not disturb other users in any way. Group discussions are not allowed.
- Students can borrow TWO BOOKS for SEVEN Only twice the book/s will be reissued or renewed. Renewal is not permitted if the book is in demand.
- Materials taken for reading are to be returned back at the counter.
- Eating and having refreshments inside the Library are strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones are to be kept switched off or in silent mode while in the library. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited & strict action will be taken if found using.
- Newspapers should be folded properly and kept in the designated place after reading the same.
- The computers can be used carefully by the students. The internet browsing is restricted only to educational purposes.